Background

Sunday, November 4, 2012

First Day!

So I am waaaaaay behind in getting Tate's first day of school posted but better late then never!  Tate loves his teacher.  Especially since she took a silly picture with him at Back to School night.  He had fun spending time in his classroom while I filled out paperwork.  When I finished we went to find Scott and Cole.  They were in the library where Cole was throwing himself in the bean bag chairs.  Tate of course had to join in the fun! 

Tate was pretty tired when he got home but had a great day.  He enjoyed seeing balloons on the door.
 
We of course had to celebrate his first day so off to the yogurt store we went.  Cole really enjoyed that!!


 So proud of my big guy.  Can't believe I have a child old enough to be in school! 















No comments: